Sesame Tahini Greens
- 4 tablespoons water, divided
- 6 cups chopped kale, Swiss chard or collard greens, tough stems removed, roughly chopped or torn
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos or tamari
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Heat 2 tablespoons water in a large skillet over medium heat. Add greens and cook, tossing occasionally, until wilted, about 5 minutes. Drain well.
- In a large bowl, whisk together tahini, coconut aminos/tamari sauce, lemon juice, remaining 2 tablespoons water, red pepper flakes, and garlic.
- Add hot greens, toss to combine and serve immediately