Spinach Tahini "Hummus"
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 to 3 cups spinach
- 4 tablespoons tahini
- Olive oil, as needed
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Parsley, chopped (for garnish)
- Place garlic, spinach, and lemon juice into a food processor and process until minced finely.
- Add tahini and 2 tablespoons of olive oil and blend until the consistency of hummus.
- Continue adding olive oil as needed to create the desired consistency.
- Serve with assorted veggies, garnished with olive oil and chopped parsley.