Grain Free Rosemary Crackers
Makes about 24 small crackers.
- 1 ¾ cups blanched almond flour
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon nutritional yeast
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil or butter
- 1 egg
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, salt, nutritional yeast and rosemary.
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil or butter and egg.
- Stir wet ingredients into almond flour mixture until thoroughly combined.
- Roll the dough into a ball and press between 2 sheets of parchment paper to ⅛ inch thickness; a rolling pin may be used.
- Remove the top piece of parchment paper.
- Transfer the rolled dough with parchment paper onto a baking sheet.
- Cut the dough into 2-inch squares with a knife or pizza cutter.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes, until lightly browned.
- Let the crackers cool on the baking sheet for 30 minutes, then serve.