Health Benefits: Kale is an excellent source of vitamins and minerals. As a member of the cruciferous vegetable family, it contains phytonutrients that aid in liver detoxification.
- 1 bunch of kale (I prefer Dinosaur or Italian kale)
- 2-3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne and cumin
- Wasabi powder and sesame seeds
- Nutritional yeast, garlic and onion powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash kale, pat dry, remove thick stems and rip into bite sized pieces.
- Massage oil onto kale leaves; add spices of your choosing and salt and mix well. Bake kale for 12-15 minutes or until kale is slightly crispy around the edges, stirring every 3-4 minutes.
- Serve immediately or store in an airtight container; chips become soft quickly.