Squash & Tomato Basil Salsa
- 20-30 red and yellow grape tomatoes
- 1/2 medium zucchini
- 1/2 medium yellow squash
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons champagne, sherry, or apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, julienne (thinly sliced)
- Quarter tomatoes lengthwise.
- Cut zucchini and yellow squash into 1/4-inch small pieces.
- Combine tomatoes and squash.
- Mix oil, vinegar, salt and pepper in a separate bowl and whisk. Fold in fresh basil.
- Toss with vegetables.
- Let sit for about 30 minutes before using to allow flavors to develop.