Honey Dijon Pork Chops
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 large shallot, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Salt and ground blackpepper
- 2 shots dry sherry
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 rounded tablespoons Dijon mustard
- Handful fresh tarragon leaves, chopped
- Four 1 1/2-inch-thick bone-in pork chops
- Heat the butter in a small pot over medium to medium-high heat.
- Add the garlic, shallots and lemon zest and season with salt and black pepper. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, then add the sherry and cook for 1 minute more.
- Add the chicken stock and honey and simmer until reduced, about 15 minutes.
- Stir in the mustard and tarragon, and then remove the pot from the heat.
- Heat a grill pan or griddle over medium-high heat.
- Grill the pork chops, turning occasionally, until cooked through, about 12 to 15 minutes (to an internal temperature of 145 to 160 F), basting liberally with the glaze during the last 5 minutes of cooking.