This is one of the first classes offered for the 30 day cleanse New Year - New View. At this class we will discuss the benefits of cleansing, tips for sticking to the cleanse, go over recipes, meal plans, and shopping lists. We will also schedule your individual consultations with Dr. Yates to personalize your cleanse. If you are participating in the class (30 days of clean eating with Dr. Yates), this is an one of the options for the introductory class to get the guides for the cleanse to get you started. If participating in the cleanse, you can choose this date and time or Saturday 01/31/2015 at 2:00 PM. If not enrolled read below to learn more.
Are you ready to feel your best? Whether your sugar cravings are driving you crazy, you’re tired of being tired, you have an illness or symptoms you just can’t kick, or you simply want to learn about healthy eating, this class is right for you. The class is designed to set you up with the tools you need to make better food choices daily, without feeling deprived or hungry and without counting calories!
Learn how the foods you eat impact EVERY aspect of your health. Come experience firsthand how you can eat well AND feel well. Get the support you need to revitalize your body through food, individualized protocols, and individualized support. Start the New Year off with the chance to feel better than ever!
Keep reading if you're ready to feel better (details and prices are listed below).
This class will give you the chance to:
- Reset your metabolism and food cravings
- Release your mind and body from old patterns of eating
- Learn about nutrient dense, nourishing foods that are right for you
- Aid the body in clearing away toxins and inflammation
- Be supported in your healthy living endeavor
- Find out (with help) what is holding you back in your road to wellness
- Feel happier and healthier than ever
- (You may even drop a few pounds…)
What does the Class include?
- Three 90 minute, in-person classes on the in’s and out’s of cleansing, clean eating, & healthy digestion with Shawnte
- Shawnte’s Guide to Clean Eating: Chock full of recipes, weekly menu plans, tips & tricks to optimize cleansing, & more
- One on one before and after health assessments to address your specific needs and to help show your progress (includes nutritional physical and Chinese medicine assessment)
- One on one weekly phone consults to get you over the hurdles
- A personalized herbal formula to support the process
- Personalized supplement recommendations (price of supplements not included in cleanse package and are optional)
- Personalized dietary recommendations
- Access to a private Facebook page to answer all of your daily cleanse questions and provide support for each other
- Daily email tips and pointers throughout the process
- A celebration pot luck at the end of the course
Sign up now by clicking here or email Dr. Yates at drshawnteyates.com or call 360-448-3969 if you have questions.
The first group class to discuss the cleanse and get you set up with recipes, menus, and meal plans will be held the week prior to the start of the cleanse; 2 times will be available for your convenience either
Monday, 01/26/2015 from 6:30-8:00 PM OR Saturday, 01/31/2015 from 2:00-3:30 PM
The start date of the cleanse is 02/02/2015
What's the cost?
Though you can’t put a price on your good health, let’s talk some numbers here…
You’ll get all of the above, plus the knowledge & confidence to take care of your body for the rate of $199 (New Year's Special). Sign up with a friend or loved-one, & SAVE 20% for a combined cost of $315.
Space is limited so, sign up today.
LOCATION: Essential Family Medicine - 1110 SE Alder St – Suite 201 - Portland, OR 97214
Things that make this cleansing program different from others:
- This is a doctor-designed program that targets the underlying physiology of the body.
- It is safe for most people.
- Dr. Yates has led cooking and healthy living classes for the past 7 years and understands the hurdles you might be facing. Plus, she loves to cook nutrient-dense, whole foods recipes.
- We’ve covered the bases to make this an easy, enjoyable time where you get to focus on yourself and making healthy choices. Motivation, accountability, community and support are included.
- You get to keep the resource guide to incorporate these changes into your life on an on-going basis.
- You receive personalized support that is just right for your body.
- Mental Clarity
- Increased Energy
- Better Sleep
- Improved Digestion
- Improved Absorption of Nutrients
- Metabolism reset
- Learning to love healthy, nutritious, whole foods
- Plus many more