Grain Free Granola Bars
- 2.5 cups assorted nuts and seeds
- 1 cup dried fruit
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- ¼ to ½ cup honey or maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1-2 teaspoons cinnamon
- Roughly chop 1 cup of the nuts and seeds. Place in a bowl.
- Place the other 1.5 cups of nuts and seeds into a food processor to pulse into a finer “chop.” Add to the bowl.
- Add fruit and dried coconut to bowl and mix.
- In a saucepan over medium-low heat, combine oil, honey, vanilla, salt, and cinnamon. Cook until the mixture bubbles, then pour over the fruit and nut mixture.
- Stir to combine completely.
- Press mixture into a parchment-lined baking sheet until flattened
- Bake at 300 for 10-15 minutes.
- Cool 2-3 hours, then remove from the pan and cut into bars.